Bushcraft Jokes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A guy goes into the army and navy stores. He asks the assistant if he has any camouflage jackets. The assistant says yes, I've got hundreds - but I can't find them! (Billy Connally).

Reactions: mowerman

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
had to tell the wife i have to go camping on my own in future, Doctors Orders, my Psychiatrist told me not to get too intense.

Reactions: Chomp

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
After a jolly good feast Whilst camping with William Shakespeare..tubby or not tubby.. fat is the question.

Last edited:

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
An Irishman,Scotsman, Welshman & an Englishman were captured by a fierce tribe of cannibals Whilst exploring new territory.
The head tribesman said you all have one wish left before we eat you..choose it wisely?
The Irishman with hand on heart stood up & proudly said, I’d like to hear the river dance One last time.
The Scotsman said with strength,id like to hear the flower off Scotland being played on 100 bagpipes.
The Welshman smiled & said I’d like to hear the singing of land off my father With all my pub mates.
& what is your last request Englishman..I’d like to be eaten first.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE