Bushcraft DVD's and videos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Does anyone have any of the Buckshot or Hoods woods videos or DVD's??

what do you think of them? Could I possibly borrow them?

what other good educational bushcraft videos are available??

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
I got to watch Lofty Wiseman`s Outdoor Survival Techniques some time ago and although not too bushcrafty is packed full of usefull tips.
I think it was two videos actually, Part A and a Part B. :super:

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Stuart
I've got one of the Buckshot DVDs: Wilderness Survivor Vol 1. Got it of eBay.

I'm not madly impressed and wouldn't spend money on the rest. I also saw one of his trapping ones, Suvival trapping?, something like that. OK If you want to know about snaring/trapping beavers......

It wasn't just the home-made feel ( ie poor production values) I didn't think that there was a great deal of info.

Anyway.....
I'll stick it in the post for you.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Justin time actually turned up on my doorstep a few days ago and gave me his Buckshot DVD to watch :You_Rock_ I was expecting it to arrive in the post

so what do i think of it?

Absolute :***: :tw:

the production quality is so bad its actually painful to watch the guy keeps repeating himself again and again

if anyone is actually thinking of buying one of these...... do yourself a favour...Dont

there is however a funny part in the beginning of the DVD where he is demonstrating how to set up a conibear 110 spring trap to catch squirrals (a bit over the top for a squirral i thought) and after carfully seting the trap and balancing it on a branch he then pulls out some nuts as bait and proceeds to try to smash them open with an axe on the same branch just inches away from a set conibear trap balancing percariously.
Just as you wince knowing what is going to happen next the scene cuts.... and then comes back with the guy looking sheepish saying he has now smashed the nut :rolmao: I would love to see the bit they cut out :rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE