Bushcraft club - help!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
I hope they were trying to pull your leg. Otherwise, I think they are a bunch of sad and rather pathetic people. As a teacher myself I would give you this as a reply to them. If having a word so tediously linked to a vag1na is a problem for their behaviour management, then maybe they need to get a grip of their own classes.
I literaly can not see the problem. The name is bushcraft and you should keep the name out of principle. Learning Objective 1- keep the silly jokes to yourselves lads and prove you are more mature than some of the female teachers.
I can feel a rant coming on.

Do you get problems when they play ball sports or come in for a mufti day? What about Homo economics?

Tell them to get a grip.

the best response yet and i think you should keep it and tell the lads to keep the jokes to them selves and then prove there more mature than the female teachers and this could ern you brownie point especially if you take the naughty lads on with it and they prove that they are more mature than the female teachers why because well sone so is behaving and you now have a tool to back you up when u go to the boss and tell him about the inapropriate statment said female teacher came out with

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Keep the name but change the attitudes. It's your female staff who need to change, not you. It's something that goes with being in a female dominated profession.
Bushcraft skills were a central plank in my teaching for most of my career as a Primary School teacher and Head. It is a rich seam to be mined for many aspects of the curriculum. Children loved it. I very pleased to hear that someone is carrying on with passing on the skills. Not all children want to be involved with the Scout movement and should be given the opportunity you are providing. Good luck!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE