Bushcraft and survival instructor blog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi all,

Now before I start I don't want to upset anyone, I am sure this is not the right section of the forum but not sure where it would go, but.... I am training and a bushcraft and survival instructor and have started a blog to document my trainning and skills learnt, I am leaving the armed forces in a couple of years time and this has been a dream of mine for years now.

My question is how can I show my blog on here.... Can I ? Not sure!

would people be at all interested in it ?

I have seen others people's so it must be do able, I guess the MODs would know, any help would be really appreciated guys, I am just trying to get ready for civi st and to be honest it's a strange place!!!

Cheers

JB

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
No probs with sharing a link to your blog, as long as it's not for commercial gain, i.e your promoting courses etc

You can put the link in your signature line like I have if you wish.

It sounds like it would make good reading and there'll be plenty of folk on here who are interested. Good luck with it.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Cheers guys, if I have done it right the address is in my signiture line!! It's only just started but at least it's out there now

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Ha ha yeah cheers only just started it today!!! First article will be fire by friction with some step by step pics to demo hope to do it this weekend, also some history on friction fire lighting to, hope you find it intresting.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
If anyone has any thing they would like me to post on my blog, such as lessons and how too, kit ect ect just let me know.

I plan to start with the basics and build up to more advanced stuff, but I would really appreciate your input, just think of it as me trying to get to know a perspective audience.

Cheers

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi guys,

Just thought I would let you know that my blog has been updated with a new post, I would be greatful if its not to much trouble for some feed back, I am new to blogging and would be interested if its enjoyable to read.

If people are interested then I will carry on !!

Cheers

JB

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Nice to see you on here John, good to see all that traing on the Wing ain't going to waste!
Could have guessed you'd end up doing something along these lines you cabbage de militaire...
seriously all the best with your venture & keep blogging as it draws future customers done correctly.
Fiat Justitia

(Former Wing Warrior)

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi guys,

Just thought I would let you know that my blog has been updated with a new post, I would be greatful if its not to much trouble for some feed back, I am new to blogging and would be interested if its enjoyable to read.

If people are interested then I will carry on !!

Cheers

JB

Bookmarked - will read and comment :)
Arrrgh! wish you hadn't chosen blogger, now I have to do the ditzy word security routine each time i comment!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE