Bushcraft and survival instructor blog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi all,

Just to let you know that there is a new post on my blog, all about kit and Bergen packing. I would be greatful for any feed back you guys have and would be really interested in what you have to say.

Cheers

JB

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
If anyone has any thing they would like me to post on my blog, such as lessons and how too, kit ect ect just let me know.

I plan to start with the basics and build up to more advanced stuff, but I would really appreciate your input, just think of it as me trying to get to know a perspective audience.

Cheers

I would be interested in what decisions you made when buying your kit. What did you try using before settling for the stuff you now use etc.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Hi all,

Just to let you know that there is a new post on my blog, all about kit and Bergen packing. I would be greatful for any feed back you guys have and would be really interested in what you have to say.

Cheers

JB

Checked out your blog mate and will follow it from now on - good sensible stuff and wish you all the best.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi Guys,

The next blog is now online all about my first trip of the year, it was just a simple overnight stay in the woods but it was a great way to recharge the battery's, as usual all any comments would be appreciated.

Thankyou.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
John could you put a link to your blog in a post? I can't seem to see your signature line thingy using tapatalk on my phone.

Cheers
Steve

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I like the latest blog on first trip out.
Great quality photos and a nice relaxed style of writing.
Some blogs on this subject (bushcraft) can be very smug which tends to make me switch off.
I want to learn but not be talked to as a child.It's a fine line to maintain so well done.
I like the Polypore plaster.Good job.
Simon

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
Just to reiterate what others have said is that I think that your blog is good read, if flows and is informative - I certainly will be one to return and read future blogs.I am interested in your journey from the military to becoming an instructor - keep it up and please keep the interest up in the blog as I would be dissapointed to see it disappear.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Thanks eragon21, I have been away for a while but just had an exciting professional bushcraft photo shoot done for a project so will be blogging about it in the next few days.

Cheers

JB

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Been a little while since the last one but, I have posted a new blog post, called Who knew teaching could be so fun!

As all ways I welcome any feed back.

Cheers

JB

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Excellent stuff, glad you could enthuse the kids with so little prep time, a nice structure to your class too, so happy both you and they enjoyed the session. Well done. Addictive isn't it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE