Bucks/Oxon anybody?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Taz220sdi

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2012
Princes Risborough
Excellent! See you tomorrow Steve, i will wear a red carnation ;-) (will stand out against the olive green lol!!) Looking forward to it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Taz220sdi

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2012
Princes Risborough
Cracking bimble with plenty of brews and bacon, practiced some knots and fire starting with flint and steel (good work Steve!) Had a fantastic time exchanging knowledge and some excellent jokes lol!! Looking forward to next time!!
a4emy7y9.jpg
Steve creating an ember on char cloth using flint and steel.
7u9e7adu.jpg
Brew on!
7adajabe.jpg
Followed by bacon sarnies
evesa3yd.jpg
Practised some knots and tried some new ones
2y6uheha.jpg
Our site as we left it
dyzedaza.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
Good day out.

Good tuition on the flint and steel approach, very satisfying!

Definitely up for another day out or an overnighter.

Cheers guys

Steve

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
To all those who would like to join me. I am going to go to the wilderness gathering. 14th-17th august anyone who wants to come please let me know ASAP I still have to clear the time off with work but it shouldn't be to much of an issue.
It will be a brilliant weekend there's loads of free courses and lots to learn and buy cheep kit. Toilets and shower facilities are there so it's glamping compaired to a weekend in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
Hi Tom

Sadly I'm on holiday so cannot make it.

Would be good to see what else is available second half of the year or go with plan a and look for a local overnight.

Liaise perhaps late August when all back?

Take care

Steve

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
Hi Tom

Missed this.

Off on holiday this weekend back in a couple of weeks. Maybe something late August our in to September.

Cheers mate

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE