bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
sorry sandsnakes for not getting back to you about this week end :eek: . thanks to all the lads for this weekend it was the best meets so far .cheers jason ;)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Thanks lads for the meet this weekend I had such a good crack. Top marks to Jason for organising the group shelter without which we would have been at the mercy of the elements and would have missed out on some fantastic fireside banter. My only complaint is that the time flew by quicker than you could say 'Indiana Jones Travel Bag' ;) and it was time to go home. I hope rabbit and venison stew will now feature as a regular item on the Bucks moots (sampled of course with my first time carved birch spoons ;) ) and next time I am sticking around to sample the bannock! I have pictures and will post some up as soon as I can get them downloaded.

For those that attended wondering if they will attend again after this weekend - You will.....you WILL my young applentithish ;)

(Post features a number of 'in' jokes that you had to be there to appreciate so next time BE THERE :D )

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Great weekend all, ta very much. Cheers for them bunnies as well Silverback, I got some right funny looks on the tube on the way home, they're all skinned, jointed up and in the freezer. Gonna look for a nice recipe this week!

If you're thinking of coming to a Bucks meet - GO OOOON!!! DO EEEEET! ;)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I have consulted the oracle and let's just say the karma is bad :( . I will of course supply the pot and rabbits if you give me plenty of notice but I am gonna have to pass. I intend to put the time to good use however by attempting to get to grips with an understanding of the internal workings of the female mind, particularly the section that deals with reason and inducing guilt :D

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Silverback said:
I have consulted the oracle and let's just say the karma is bad :( . I will of course supply the pot and rabbits if you give me plenty of notice but I am gonna have to pass. I intend to put the time to good use however by attempting to get to grips with an understanding of the internal workings of the female mind, particularly the section that deals with reason and inducing guilt :D
G ive your mum a big sloppy kiss form me for the pot .let me no when you can come out to play cheers jason ;)

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Ah balls. No chance you can make it the weekend after J?

The missus is out with the girls that night so she'll have no reason to object.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
dommyracer said:
Ah balls. No chance you can make it the weekend after J?

The missus is out with the girls that night so she'll have no reason to object.
I too may well be able to make the weekend after but am obviously not trying to influence the existing arrangement ;) . I might also have succeeded in obtaining a bigger sleeping bag so might even get some sleep :D

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
sat the 3th it is then .but I will be out on the sat before if any one is up for it .just put your foot down and tell her noooooooooooo :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE