bucks bushcraft group

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I am bringing four rabbits along this time (we had a lot left over with six last time) and just wanted to get a feel for who is likely to want to have a go at skinning and jointing - If I don't receive any takers I will skin and joint them all myself on Friday evening. As before I am happy to do a hands on tutorial which seemed to work very well last time :)

I will also be bringing venison and pheasant which will be pre-prepared (by me) I will be out tomorrow morning attempting to secure a couple of squirrels ;)

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Silverback said:
I am bringing four rabbits along this time (we had a lot left over with six last time) and just wanted to get a feel for who is likely to want to have a go at skinning and jointing - If I don't receive any takers I will skin and joint them all myself on Friday evening. As before I am happy to do a hands on tutorial which seemed to work very well last time :)

I will also be bringing venison and pheasant which will be pre-prepared (by me) I will be out tomorrow morning attempting to secure a couple of squirrels ;)
I will have a go at a bunny if thats cool . no ones comeing up on friday then ? :(

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
I'm booked up as well tonight, will be up tomorrow morning though.

Silverback, can you leave the bunnines, I'd quite like to practice skinning and jointing if thats cool. I might try and do something with the pelts as well.....

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Great time chaps,

Thanks for the 'tuffty club stew' was very tasty! I hope the sunday afternoon pint was good fun too. At the moment I am still at work, its be a tough day and memories of the weekend keep my chin up.

Rod-the-elder

:You_Rock_

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
At our last meet we discussed a potential date for our next one - can someone refresh my memory so I can begin negotiations with SWMBO :D

Thanks to the two Robs, Aaron, Jason and Dom it was a good crack as usual and I swear the stew improves with every meet :p . Dommy's dumplings I feel will become the stuff of legend (even if they do take 4 hrs to cook and are approximately half the size of Wales :lmao: )

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I think we are looking at the first weekend of march .Thanks for a EXPLOSIVE :eek: weekend I have some thing good lined up for the next one :)

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Our next meet is on the 2nd of march that's a Friday afternoon if possible. We are camping at my woods on the 1st night and on the Saturday we are walking to to Swyn's woods. If you are turning up on the Saturday can you pm me so we co'ordinate what time we will leave. If you are walking keep your kit down to only what you will use as it is approx 4 miles. Cheers Jason

jason sears said:
Our next meet is on the 2nd of march that's a Friday afternoon if possible. We are camping at my woods on the 1st night and on the Saturday we are walking to to Swyn's woods. If you are turning up on the Saturday can you pm me so we co'ordinate what time we will leave. If you are walking keep your kit down to only what you will use as it is approx 4 miles. Cheers Jason

I'm beginning to think you deliberatly organise your meets when i can't make them :rolleyes: :p :confused:

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Fenlander said:
I'm beginning to think you deliberatly organise your meets when i can't make them :rolleyes: :p :confused:
it would be good to meet up with you soon .this meet has been up on the site for weeks you have to keep your eye on it ;)

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Cant make it chaps. Sorry!.

But on the other hand I am in Goa with a tall long legged blonde, so frankly it is more appealing than a bunch of chaps farting under a hedge all night (sorry Rod-the-younger) :lmao: .

Field trial.

I got a craghoppers nosquito shirt (imprgnated with anti mozzie stuff). So far after 4 days of use sitting out in the dark near a VERY nasty bit of fetid still water... not a single bite. So mozzies nil and Rod-the-elder 1 :swordfigh . Must add that those around me have half a dozen nasty bites each. So I can reccomend it. Does not do much for flies though they do tend not to land on you as much.

See you chaps

Rod-the-elder

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
sandsnakes said:
Cant make it chaps. Sorry!.

But on the other hand I am in Goa with a tall long legged blonde, so frankly it is more appealing than a bunch of chaps farting under a hedge all night
Now your just getting fussy :rolleyes:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
As before I am bringing along the furry covered food so if you are attending please let me know in advance if you want to skin and joint your own rabbit and I will make sure I leave the jackets on. I am attending on Saturday as I can't do the Friday unfortunately. Please do let Jason know ASAP if you intend to come for one or both of the days so we know who to cater for :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE