Bruce Parry Tribe 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Just saw a quick advert for a new series

BBC2 next sunday (16th) 21.00

The last series was superb so I have high hopes

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
orrr cool :D

i loved the last series it was not to be missed viewing i hope its the same but i bet it'll be better

James

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Maybe just maybe a DVD of series 1 might be available at some point - I only saw two from the first series and really wish I could watch the others.

Oh well, will set the dvd this time around.

J

Jamie

I was speaking with a contact at the Beeb who turned out to be the guy producing the next series and from what he was telling me it looks set to be a fantastic series! Fingers crossed!!!!

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
I'll look forward to this, though I still feel nauseous every time I remember him eating that rat porridge :eek:.

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
It's essentially Bruce finds a nice tribe to stay with for a week or two. He joins in as best he can with the everyday life and traditions of the tribe - not always successfully. (Oh good grief, I'd forgotten about the 'inversion' :eek: )

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
led said:
It's essentially Bruce finds a nice tribe to stay with for a week or two. He joins in as best he can with the everyday life and traditions of the tribe - not always successfully. (Oh good grief, I'd forgotten about the 'inversion' :eek: )
Cheers Led, sounds like the sort of thing I like to watch.
Inversion ?????? Do I want to know

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Did you read it, Jon?

It sort of pales in comparison to seeing it (although I think I went pale watching it)
Reading that did definately not do it justice, and that read painful enough

Didn't realise he was ex-marine. That just makes it worse for me that he passed out when they tried to do it

Can we change the subject now, please? I'm getting queasy :yuck:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
2blackcat said:
Did you read it, Jon?

It sort of pales in comparison to seeing it (although I think I went pale watching it)
Reading that did definately not do it justice, and that read painful enough

Didn't realise he was ex-marine. That just makes it worse for me that he passed out when they tried to do it

Can we change the subject now, please? I'm getting queasy :yuck:
Yes, I read it and am looking forward to seeing it. I tried that inversion thing as well and can't get it to work............ :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE