brockwell alumni and pintage with a rasberry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well, all home safe and sound with no casualties from the pub ;)

Cheers guys, good to catch up again

Hey vandeen if sun is shining Saturday day time fancy taking bikes out for a spin? I'm off and missus is at work....

Would have loved too mate but I'm off shooting phesants with an evening duck flight later on.

This weekend is wall to wall for me, she has aranged so many things apart from the shooting I've got no "Me time" or I would have deffo been on for that :(

I'm looking fairly likely for the Gosforth beer festival meet up on the 10th though :)
You going as part of a group or just on your own? Can we get tickets in advance? or is it just turn up and pay on the door?

Cheers Vandeen

PS no pictures of the pooch on the bimble with Merry, poor hound what'd he do? pinch your sausages lol
Also may be up for one of the Friday bimbles before the end of the year depending on what hol's I have left after the builders have done/booked the flood prevention stuff.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
most of the rangers tend to go to bet festival, but you'd be more than welcome to join us :) we usually go first night so we get first chance at the beers before they run out.
Orric

Cheers for that, not sure what my usual wing man is up too
+ he's more of a, dare I say it, A LAGER MAN!!!
Usually my plan to hit first night too, nothing worse at a Beer Fest than finding something you really wanted to try has sold out. :(

Hope you took advantage of the weather and got out on the bike today?
The weather was excelent & I took advantage of getting some phesants to go in our next camping game casserole MMMMmmmmmmm ..... but no ducks :(

Linky been truncated so not worky, but found your album of the wander anyway http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/merrygold85/Simonside Oct 2011/

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE