British Red is not scary - official confirmation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
3624001897_d2bf12f731_b.jpg

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yeah, Yeah!
That was before he saw the big axe, the big knife and the big priest in your backpack!
Oh and the hobo stove and billycan!!:D

D

Deleted dude 7861

:D Yes but you forgot to mention the 10k carrot bribe:D

Beautiful shot :)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
How far away were you BR and what was the camera setup?

He's still a kitten - although one of this years first litter I suspect. I had a 135 -400 on my Eos 400D and had to back off to get him in the frame at lowest zoom. Couple of feet?

He is known as "son of spot" (probably great grandson of "Spot" truthfully). Spot first appeared three years ago with a nice "aiming mark" on his head. He became "adopted" - rather like the blackbirds with white feathers we have have on the farm. His offspring pop up from time to time but I Iet them be. I have plenty of choices. This little guy got tapped on his shnoz with my finger before he ran off :D

Silly creature

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Without looking I bet that has to be "Hell of a birthmark there Hal"...off to check..........

close :)

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
heh, its always amusing when i think of the duality of our reactions to rabbits.
its a mixture of "Awww/yum"

very soon we're getting rabbits for the kids. currently rabbit proofing around the fences to make sure they don't get out the garden.
should be interesting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE