British military surplus

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
I don't disagree with you at all except for the obvious fact that the cost is £29 and not £19.

Unfortunately for the things I wanted, once I added the postage ,the individual cost for each item was not far off what I could buy them for, and view before I buy.

I will look at them again as maybe another range of items my work out more cost effective.
GS

£19 total, that included postage :D

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Have used them twice now, goods ok, emails few and far between, and pos takes ages ! BUT for the price, its good value. JUst order two weeks before you need the kit ! :cool:

that is if they can actually be arsed to tell you that the items are now out of stock, shower of *********************** when it comes to customer service.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
When you put an order together check the postage, the remove an item or two, play with the order, it can be cheaper on postage to actually place two separate orders.

I've got a trade account with European Army Surplus, but you have to bulk buy and the prices vary a lot, some stuff is cheap other stuff is high street prices

French F2 Jackets are not bad, they would get to me for about £8 each

Like these http://www.premiersurplus.co.uk/more/on/details/00085

Those thermal trousers are very good, as it happens I've a Sleeka jacket with a broken zip and the side zips on the trousers are a perfect replacement, so one fixed sleeka for £2 + P&P can't be bad

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Thanks for the heads up rik,

I bought:

thermal underwear set, 4 pairs wool sock, baraclava, trouser liners, headover and divers liner to try.

says on the site you will be billed if no one is in to collect, unless you specify delivery options, i said put in the blue bin round the back ( the paper one, is clean stuff in it) fair do put in an order two days later missed delivery note, so i look in bin, hrm... move bin to more obvious spot, since its marked for redelivery, try to phone parcel force but stupid automated system so think no more.

again next day missed delivery :| 40 mile round trip, im at parcel force warehouse, one guy in front getting served, steps back to wait on parcel, "can i help you sir" to me pass the leaflet over, "1 second sir" returns with very large box, me thinking this is the prior customers order being brought over, i turn to the other customer and say " i thought that was mine for a second" as i step back, the guy behind the counter says it is!!

bairly fitted in the back of the estate car, here is a pic of it on a 2 seater couch and all the stuff rolling about, no wonder the guy never put it in the blue bin!! bit over kill for some socks, trousers and hat!!

3238420649_d242faf135.jpg

btw i was tempted for the immersion suit, the divers liner is bnwt and some of the other stuff is to, the soldier 95shirt and the socks have signs of wear. cant complain v.pleased

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE