British Army sandals - Thoughts/Opinions

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
they look sound....but ive been wearing zero shoes hurraches to death this year. they do a barefoot sandle too. i cant get over how comfortable and grippy on a massive aray of surfaces wet and dry. im sure their sandale will be as good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
The xeros sandal is epic, I have been wearing them loads this year, my mate has been running multi terrain stuff, up to 80 miles in 24 hours. Never had an issue until last week when I was walking along paths of type 1 scalps, that was uncomfortable!

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I've worn the desert ones for many long hikes, prefer them to the standard jobbies as they are non-slip footbed; the trouble I've found is buying the right size, seems to be one of those items that come in a 6, 12 or 13 and
not much doing in between. I bought a pair of Clarkes sandals on the bay last year, new without box for less than twenty pounds but alas since I've had my knee done they don't suit any more; they're a standard men's 9 in brown, and somebody who could use them can have them for postage :)

I'm actually looking for a pair of sandals size 9, if you still have them?

Would a tenner (postal order) cover postage?

Liam

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I wear the keen sandals as much as possible between April & October, I work as a gardener, & they last me about 6 months then I bin them as they stink !. They have a covered toe which I prefer, but they fall foul of the H&S guy at one factory I do the grounds of !. Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE