British Army Arctic sleeping bag Large size with Stuff sack.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Hi Folks,

Selling a british army arctic sleeping bag, size large with stuff sack.

The bags in good clean condition, the hanging band on the bottom has come away. It was like that when i bought it, doesn't affect the bag, see photos.

View attachment 41624

View attachment 41625

£30.00 posted to your door.

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Pretty awesome bags these i've been using one for the last 2 years in all 4 seasons, in summer it is basically a cosy underliner i sleep ontop of on my SIM and i find myself climbing into it around dawn, in winter you can snug up in it like a caterpillar as long as all the hood and baffle cords are still there and if not they can be replaced with paracord if you've got the patience to relace them

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Pretty awesome bags these i've been using one for the last 2 years in all 4 seasons, in summer it is basically a cosy underliner i sleep ontop of on my SIM and i find myself climbing into it around dawn, in winter you can snug up in it like a caterpillar as long as all the hood and baffle cords are still there and if not they can be replaced with paracord if you've got the patience to relace them

Aye, they are good bags, i don't no why i'm selling it :confused:

I fancy one of them snugpak blankets, to use with my down quilt, for winter camping.

Zip and hood pull cords are in good working order.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
The zippers n neck baffle n cords make all the difference when it is freezing, is the one you're selling the model with the center zipper or zipper at the sides, mine is the center zipper type and because of it i don't think i could ever go back to a side zippered sleeping bag, the center zipper makes it so much easier to get my fat bottom in and out of it :lmao:

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
The zippers n neck baffle n cords make all the difference when it is freezing, is the one you're selling the model with the center zipper or zipper at the sides, mine is the center zipper type and because of it i don't think i could ever go back to a side zippered sleeping bag, the center zipper makes it so much easier to get my fat bottom in and out of it :lmao:

Aye mate, it the centre zip one, plenty of room in it, and i'm a Big lump, still plenty of wiggle room even for me :D

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
& you 👍

Now for the hard part, absorbing the bag into all my other gear so that the wife thinks I've had it all along 😂

Just stash it in the loft mate, then next time ya up there pull it, and say look what i've just found up here, she'll be non the wiser, mate ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE