For Sale Would anybody be interested in a Large Buffalo Sleeping bag and fleece liner?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but would anybody be interested in a large sized Buffalo Sleeping bag and matching winter liner?

I say Buffalo but the outer could be the Survival aids version which i believe came out of the same factory in Sheffield. The outer has the two zipped arm holes and is in very good condition for its age apart from there are two rather neat patches ( i used matching Pertex ) on the front. The thick fleece liner was definately made by Buffalo and is hardly used as soon after getting it I porked out and got XL versions and the pertex liner to match so these haven't been used in 20 years of more!

If there's any interest I'll do detailed photos, make up a price and work out postage and put them up for sale here, if not some time in the new year I'll slap them on ebay just to get rid.

I know some slag them off as old fashioned and heavy but in my youth that bothered me not and they were excellent in damp conditions and best of all didn't set my feather allergy off! They also store remarkably well even when compressed. I stored mine loose but I've known folk who left them compressed for years at a time with no harm done. I believe the BAS tested some that had been cached down there for a prodigious length of time and they were as good as the day they went in. They still make them and so there must still be a demand.

Sorry if I seam a bit half ars@d about this but I've just got rid of the last of my militaria on ebay, 282 auctions in about 10 days which much to my pleasant surprise went mad so i'm feeling a little burned out with selling. It does seam the right time to sell a winter sleeping bag however, if anyones interested!

ATB

Tom

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Hi Tom, I am interested, I'll send you a pm

I cannot for some reason send you a pm, could you please send me one.

Cheers Gra

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Will do folk, don't know what I've done to it but this seems to be common problem with my accounts. "Settings" to me is a background or a set of cutlary and plates ready for my next big meal.....

Atb

Tom

Reactions: DocG

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Hi, sorry, been completely side tracked after I failed to find a reasonable price to ask. I may just slap it on ebay and see what happens. 'Got a load of collectors grade stuff and packsaddlery to put up first before I get to bushcrafty and camping gear.

Atb

Tom

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi, sorry, been completely side tracked after I failed to find a reasonable price to ask. I may just slap it on ebay and see what happens. 'Got a load of collectors grade stuff and packsaddlery to put up first before I get to bushcrafty and camping gear.

Atb

Tom
Any chance of a link to your eBay shop?

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Not sure we have a shop as such, herself does all the technical administration type stuff but we sell under the name/ account gspacksaddlery, not that we have sold owt this year yet. End of last I got rid of the final bits of my militaria collection which proved to be very popular,some sort of feeding frenzy occurred.

ATB

Tom

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not sure we have a shop as such, herself does all the technical administration type stuff but we sell under the name/ account gspacksaddlery, not that we have sold owt this year yet. End of last I got rid of the final bits of my militaria collection which proved to be very popular,some sort of feeding frenzy occurred.

ATB

Tom
Cheers, that’s what I meant really, seller name.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE