Sold DUTCH MILITARY BIVVY BAG CARINTHIA OBSERVER PLUS COPY by Fesca

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
For sale I have a copy of the Carinthia Observer Plus in Dutch DPM. It's in excellent condition and has only been used a few times by me. The bag has a wide opening to allow easy access and egress. The top cover can be zipped up but left open with a bug net, no issue with Scottish midges. The top end held up by the two poles gives a great deal of room and the end can be opened up entirely or sealed with the bug net. The bottom has loops to hold a sleep mat. I've got fully dressed including Goretex inside this, it's roomy.
Size is approx L 240cm
W 100cm
H 75cm

Packed size in stuff sack and poles 37cm x 14cm. No tent pegs included (I only used two at the top end just to anchor it.

This is as I've said in excellent condition. SPF, not interested in trades.

If it's a quick sale I can get it in the post tomorrow morning but I'm away from lunch time and won't be back until Thu when I can hit the post office then. Posted for sale elsewhere.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown-4.jpeg

Unknown-10.jpeg

Unknown-11.jpegUnknown-12.jpeg

Border terrier not included

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE