Bridge hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I use the Warbonnet Ridgerunner, it's very light and a doddle to put up. You have to go direct to them in the US but it’s well worth it IMO. You need a big tarp to cover OK and give you enough room. The Cloudburst is built for the job and also very light. I’m intending to get myself one in Jan, if you’d like to go the same root we could share the postage. PM me if you’re interested.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I use the Warbonnet Ridgerunner, it's very light and a doddle to put up. You have to go direct to them in the US but it’s well worth it IMO. You need a big tarp to cover OK and give you enough room. The Cloudburst is built for the job and also very light. I’m intending to get myself one in Jan, if you’d like to go the same root we could share the postage. PM me if you’re interested.

I thought matt at UKhammocks supplied them?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Not quite a bridge as yours has a longitudinal curve to it due to the sewn in ends. I think to be a true bridge and give you a flat lay the material has to hang in a U shape. Looks nifty though. Do you notice the curve at all?

I did say "My Version" :)
What curve?
It actually feels very flat in use and I can lie on my side very comfortably and even on my belly if I pitch it very tight :) and it is still far from tippy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE