Boil In The Bag - Vestey Foods/Beyond The Beaten Track

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi All

Just ordered some boil in the bag food from www.beyondthebeatentrack.co.uk, as a veggie backpacker I was getting a bit bored of wayfarers poor selection of veggie foods, I know if I wasn't so lazy that I could cook up some nice treats, but I like the concept of boil in the bag, no washing up etc, it seems that they supply british and new zealand army too.

Will be testing them out next week, am really looking forward to pesto/pasta.

Downside: P&P keep the pouches down to there postal limit.

Ioanna Vrettou

Jul 20, 2012
London
Hi Boney,

I'm Ioanna and work for Beyond The Beaten Track. I 'm glad to hear that you enjoy the concept of boil in the bag and I'm sure you'll find our products very convenient, nutritious and tasty! Are you a regular camper?

We are aware of the postal programme and we are working torwards reducing the postal expenses and being able to even offer free postage for decent sized orders. We are also looking to improve the usability of our website to make it easier for you guys to navigate and find information as we understand everyone is pressed for time these days. Any suggestion and feedback on products / services would be welcomed :) . Please also note that we also supply loads of different armies and as a result our product range keeps expanding. If there is any other veggie meal that you would like to see in our range please say so and I'll make sure to pass the info to the appropriate people!

Cheers

Ioanna

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Jun 18, 2012
lower alabama
If you have eggs but no skillet or oil and do have a small clean zipp-lock bag pull broken egg in the bag and scramble it up and close bag removing as much air as you can put in boiling water till done if you have cheese it maks it a lot better

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE