Blog link with main forum?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A while ago I tried the blog thing. Very few people looked in and I rapidly lost enthusiasm. Might be the same for others? I was thinking that it might work a whole lot better if blogs and the forum were better integrated - so every update on a blog appeared as a new post on the forum, or something like that. One could also set it as something that one got email notification of, like a thread that you subscribed to.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Hmmm... I have to admit I never really think about looking at the blogs. I ought to but I just log in here and hit the new posts button from time to time.

It probably would be good to integrate it some how but I haven't a clue how that could be done or even if it could be done. :dunno:

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
Hmmm... I have to admit I never really think about looking at the blogs. I ought to but I just log in here and hit the new posts button from time to time.

It probably would be good to integrate it some how but I haven't a clue how that could be done or even if it could be done. :dunno:

Ditto. I have looked at a couple of the blogs on occasion but, I'd kinda forgotton about them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE