blacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
i went to blacks at the glasgow fort to get a light my fire fire steel last night as advised by someone on this forum. i came home with a 50litre rucksack, non-stick mess tin set, cutlery set, set of pegs & a survival tin, all for £38. i couldnt believe it, all backpacks are 50% off even the sale price, also all accessories are seriously discounted, i could have bought all sorts but i had to reign myself in. still didnt get my fire steel tho.

a bit over excited but just thought i'd let you all know.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
great eh.....i'm a beginner so the stuff i bought might be totally pants & fall to pieces as soon as i try to use them but i'm just happy living in the moment & everyone likes a bargain!!

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I have a Black's backpack I've owned for about five plus years, brilliant, goes with me on all our holidays and use it every working day and out on the bike. One of my colleagues has a Karrimor he's owned for about the same length of time and it's falling to bits, make of this what you will.
icon7.gif

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Anyone near York, Black's at Monks Cross is closing down at the end of the month. There's 20% off most stuff (seems to include stuff alredy reduced;) )

I just got a pair of Karrimor leather boots reduced £99 to £69 the 20% off = £55:D

Richard

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
thats reassuring opal, my rucksack seems solid enough wih the padding & inside frame etc...looks like the end of blacks all over the place then eh, sad to see for future reference but good now for the prices.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE