Bits and Bobs for Sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Berghaus Goretex jacket, small hole in chest pocket, XL.
£10 to cover postage and it's yours. SOLD.

IMGP3860-1.jpg

Desert DPM Windproof Smock, new and unused, size 180 / 96, £50.

IMGP3861.jpg

Patagonia ACU windproof, new with tags, size XL long, £45.

IMGP3867.jpg

IMGP3868.jpg

Mountain Equipment windproof smock, new and unused, size XL, £25. SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT.

Not as bright a red as it appears in the pic, more of a bracken / rust colour.

IMGP3862.jpg

Royal Robbins lightweight windproof trousers, dark blue, worn once, Size XL, £20. SOLD

IMGP3863.jpg

ACU pattern long sleeve t shirt, new and unused, size XXL ( But I would say that it's more like an XL; it's 22" from armpit to armpit ), £12.50.

IMGP3864.jpg

Mountain Equipment lightweight windproof trousers, grey, worn once, Size XL, £20. SOLD

IMGP3865.jpg

Cotton combat trousers, worn once, size 38" waist, £12.50. SOLD

IMGP3866.jpg

Knife with two sheaths, never sharpened, only used for feathersticks and striking sparks, £25. SOLD

IMGP3872.jpg

IMGP3874.jpg

Army issue arctic sleeping bag stuffed into an old but useable Highlander forces 33 OG rucsac. £15 to cover postage and it's yours. SOLD

Hammock, made by "Well Hung". £12.50. SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT.

IMGP3846.jpg

All prices include p & p.

Cheers, Michael.

techworm

Forager
Aug 18, 2006
lancashire
Army issue arctic sleeping bag stuffed into an old but useable Highlander forces 33 OG rucsac. £15 to cover postage and it's yours and
Royal Robbins lightweight windproof trousers, dark blue, worn once, Size XL, £20.
please
pm to follow

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Could you tell me the waist measurement in inches for the Mountain Equipment trousers please cos if there my size i'll have them and could you give me the armpit to armpit measurement please for the Mountain equipment Jacket

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
received my jacket today brilliant jacket 3 layer goretex and green lovely
Thanks Cumbrian.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
Could you tell me the waist measurement in inches for the Mountain Equipment trousers please cos if there my size i'll have them and could you give me the armpit to armpit measurement please for the Mountain equipment Jacket

Leezo,

When the Mountain Equipment trousers are laid flat, the unstretched waist measurement is 16.5", and when stretched the waist is 19.5".

The Mountain Equipment windproof jacket measures 28" from armpit to armpit.

Cheers, Michael.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
That's everything sold apart from the Desert DPM Windproof, the Patagonia windproof and the ACU pattern long sleeved t shirt. Is there anyone out there who wants these, or has something interesting to swap?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE