For Sale 5.11 trousers for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Morning Bushcrafters,

Here we have some 5.11 trousers up for sale from a smoke free and pet free home, all owned from new by me. These have all been cleaned and are just crinkled from storage. Three are 32W/32L, one 30W/32L. Discounts for buying multiple.

Pair 1 - available
5.11 Taclite Jean-Cut Trousers (Green) 30W/32L
£16 19 including fees (if any) and delivery
I wore these once out hill walking and they're in very good condition. They have two jeans style pockets with a reinforced patch for clipped items like pocket knives and torches, as well as two slimmer pockets a little lower down the leg which can be used for multitools, torches etc. Right hand jean-style pocket has a jeans-style coin pocket. On the rear are four pockets, two standard style and then two narrower ones slightly higher up nearer the waist line. These have no stretch to the waist.

PXL-20220908-113722471.jpg

PXL-20220908-113737815.jpg

Pair 2 - sold
5.11 Covert Khaki 2.0 Trousers (Black) 32W/32L
£19 including fees (if any) and delivery
I wore these twice in the office and they're in very good condition - the photo suggests they're faded in the thighs, but that's just the lighting. They have two very concealed zippered pockets on the sides, two deep traditional trouser pockets and two buttoned pockets on the rear. They're quite smart trousers and have a generous amount of stretch to the waist.

PXL-20220908-113405860.jpg

PXL-20220908-113442775.jpg

Pair 3 - sold
5.11 Taclite Pro Trousers (Brown) 32W/32L [these are a bronzy kind of brown]
£18 including fees (if any) and delivery
I've worn these a few times for bushcrafty/woodsy tasks for which they're ideal given the plethora of pockets, and they're in good condition. They have internal knee pad slots, two deep traditional trouser pockets with reinforced patches for clipped items like pocket knives and torches, a slimmer pocket a little down the right hand leg that can be used for multitools, torches etc, a slimmer velcro flapped pocket a little down the left hand leg that can be used for similar, two diagonal cut rear pockets with little velcro closures and two cargo-type pockets, one on each leg, with two little velcro closures. These have a generous amount of stretch to the waist.

PXL-20220908-113519840.jpg

PXL-20220908-113531862.jpg

Pair 4 - sold
5.11 Taclite Pro Trousers (Charcoal) 32W/32L [these are a bluey kind of charcoal]
£15 including fees (if any) and delivery
I've worn these a lot for bushcrafty/woodsy tasks as well as travelling for which they're ideal given the plethora of pockets, and they're in used condition. They have internal knee pad slots, two deep traditional trouser pockets with reinforced patches for clipped items like pocket knives and torches, a slimmer pocket a little down the right hand leg that can be used for multitools, torches etc, a slimmer velcro flapped pocket a little down the left hand leg that can be used for similar, two diagonal cut rear pockets with little velcro closures and two cargo-type pockets, one on each leg, with two little velcro closures. These have a generous amount of stretch to the waist.

PXL-20220908-113616356.jpg

PXL-20220908-113627914.jpg

Last edited:

AndyH

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2008
Shetland
For those that have not tried 5.11 trousers, they really do last for years. Sadly I am not svelte enough to fit into any of these! GLWTS

Reactions: hughtrimble

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
I'll take pair 3 please.

Hi Toots, pair 3 are currently on hold for someone who got in earlier this evening (my apologies for not updating the thread earlier, I only just saw the messages) - I'll let you know if the current buyer falls through though, and you'll be the next in line.

Pair 4 please!
Hi Stew, pair 4 are currently on hold for someone who got in earlier this evening (my apologies again for not updating the thread earlier as I only just saw the messages) - I'll let you know if the current buyer falls through though, and you'll be the next in line.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Hi Toots, pair 3 are currently on hold for someone who got in earlier this evening (my apologies for not updating the thread earlier, I only just saw the messages) - I'll let you know if the current buyer falls through though, and you'll be the next in line.

Hi Stew, pair 4 are currently on hold for someone who got in earlier this evening (my apologies again for not updating the thread earlier as I only just saw the messages) - I'll let you know if the current buyer falls through though, and you'll be the next in line.
Morning Toots and Stew, pairs 3 and 4 have been paid for by the first buyer for them, apologies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE