Billhook help..........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jason01

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 24, 2003
I wonder if thered be any interest in a passaround? I'd be prepared to donate a hook, on condition it comes back without any major abuse or dings to the tip :roll: its just under a fiver to ship registered which I would insist on. First 20 names? Just a thought.

Jason

jason01

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 24, 2003
boaty said:
Well, this thread has had over 1,000 views, so I reckon there might be some interest!!!

I certainly would like a look and a (careful!) play! Many thanks!

Right, youre on! 19 places left, I'll take the next 19 names that express an interest on the end of this thread, let me have your email ad's by Pm if you prefer and I'll sort out the details. If we say 3 days each do you think that will be long enough to have a play?

Jason

jason01

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 24, 2003
I'll start a new thread later today in Edged Tools for the passaround, the rules will be similar to those used on British Blades but I need to check with them before I start copying anything across.

If only a few people are interested I'll probably extend the time that you can keep the hook but I dont want to lose it for 6 months!

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE