Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sheldon is the OCD physasist from The Big Bang Theory TV show.
Kribe would never be naughty surely? :rolleyes:

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Christians against dinosaurs.....

Has Pa found religion (again)? It would be nice to see him pack in that Lucifer fellow for a bit.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
We should point him in the direction of my old mentor Bill Hicks on that subject matter.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Had an afternoon of Mr. Hicks myself while reading some books. Brilliant stuff.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Did you know that today, 20th Feb was the day that Ansel Adams was born?

Ansel Easton Adams (February 20, 1902 – April 22, 1984) was an American photographer and environmentalist. His black-and-white landscape photographs of the American West, especially Yosemite National Park, have been widely reproduced on calendars, posters, and books.

With Fred Archer, Adams developed the Zone System as a way to determine proper exposure and adjust the contrast of the final print. The resulting clarity and depth characterized his photographs. Adams primarily used large-format cameras because their high resolution helped ensure sharpness in his images.
ansel-adams-2-olo2v9.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I came across these chaps while perusing Youtube and thought (though I've never been) that these chaps would go down a hoot at the Moot. Classic song given a "rustic" feel.

[video=youtube;e4Ao-iNPPUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc[/video]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Mein Gott! It's Auntie Rub.

How the devil are you? We all thought Pa had hidden you away in a tower or cabin in the woods.

Pa lets Huon, Pedro and I out of our bunkers for three minutes a day, whether it's raining or not. Uncle Kelly sends food parcels made up of the crusts off of his sandwiches that he eats during the month, sometimes we're lucky and there's a bit of mustard or something left on the crust.

Good to hear from you Auntie, you should send for a visiting order more often, Huon often cries himself to sleep as you don't talk any-more. (Pedro just doesn't understand - anything really!)

TTFN,
Toga Boy.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk

Wait, where am I? How did I get here?

Oh no. Not here.

Okay, stay calm. If I'm quiet perhaps they won't notice. I'll just slip through this doorway down to the cellar. They'll never think to look for me there...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
If we're going to keep him we'll have to give him a name, I was thinking either Hamster Van or Shaven Tram. Any suggestions?

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
You lot don't frighten me. You're all just pussycats really.

Of course, pussycats have sharp teeth, and claws, and like to hunt and eat spiders and things.

Ok, I'm scared.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE