Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
yup, still its nice to relax once in a while.

good job we all escaped really to turn out so well. Naked Video is one of my all time favourites, brilliant groundbreaking trendsetting show.View attachment 25007View attachment 25008

now goat boy, same as last time "they're pictures not links," justs like the mirror is a "reflection" not someone else, and the vacuum cleaner isn't after you, so no more of the "links not working", ok ?

...And the difference between small & far away?, OK I'm calm again, though between the vacuum and the man with the pan the flashbacks are shredding my nerves, Huon's white as a ghost too.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
the sounds i got from a cockroach box strung with cheese wire.

Got to post this, it's been done to death but it's timeless.

"Whose picking a banjo here?"

Hey kids if I EVER starting wearing the waistband of my trousers as high as that old boy dancing in the vid, you have my permission to shoot me.

[video=youtube;myhnAZFR1po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po[/video]

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Got to post this, it's been done to death but it's timeless.

"Whose picking a banjo here?"

Hey kids if I EVER starting wearing the waistband of my trousers as high as that old boy dancing in the vid, you have my permission to shoot me.

[video=youtube;myhnAZFR1po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po[/video]

I saw you wearing those trousers at the moot. You said you borrowed them from John.

Great tune.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You learn to laugh at yourself as you get older don't you Unc, well you have too. The reconstructive surgery helped too though!

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
You learn to laugh at yourself as you get older don't you Unc, well you have too. The reconstructive surgery helped too though!

Surgery? I thought he was born that way.

The laughing thing is down to senile dementia isn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Surgery? I thought he was born that way.

The laughing thing is down to senile dementia isn't it?

I had it down to the bulldog clips on the back of his head! Any more lifts and he'll have a belly button on his chin. Then there were Pa's "brain" experiments - read partial lobotomy. Still it stopped the screaming at night and we all got some sleep. Needs to work on the drooling problem still though.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Good thing this thread tends towards a humorous vein then.

I've always preferred Humerus.

View attachment 25023Before.
It's amazing how a couple of pints can make a difference.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE