Big up for Biker!

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I received a draw knife in the post from Biker today and it's beckoning me to visit it in the garage even now.

I'm made up with it, it's the business - I love preloved tools and this is a superb example. I had lots of fun practising on a small bit of Ash.

I have a hunch there'll be some posted up soon for sale, so just wanted to get in pre-emptively and give Aaron (Biker) and his drawknives a big thumbs up.

Cheers

Mike

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi biker did you have a list of people who wanted a drawknife as you came accross them ?regards dave

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
hi biker did you have a list of people who wanted a drawknife as you came accross them ?regards dave

Yeah I did and then lost it in a hard drive failure, the PM's I'd received had been deleted to make room long ago. Sorry if your name was on that list.

I'll be putting up some drawknifes for sale very soon. Hopefully you'll see somehting nice amongst that lot.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
well,..when i say old,..i mean wise and mature,....

Naaah I'm old. I was 49 yesterday. Oddly enough my birthday wasn't listed on the forum page for people's birthday that day. No big deal I just sulked but that got me no where fast.

As for wise and mature. I'd like to think so with the former but I'm sadly lacking on the latter. Proud of it too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE