Big Thanks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Hi Guys!

A lot of the time I pop onto the forum, ask a question, get my answer and run off into the woods to try it. Remember way too late that I didnt even thank the person who gave me the answer.

Since joining this wonderful forum, which has been very friendly, welcoming and forgiving, my bushcraft skills have improved more in the last month, than they did in the last 10 years. My head is soaking up knoledge at a maximum rate.

Now I can identify real paracord, different sharpening methods, knife grinds, wood types, wild food, boot care, carving, leather working, health and safety and the list goes on.

This is just a pointless post to thank you all for all the advice given and appolgies for not replying in posts that you answered in to give me advice. Its unreal how much all your reply's help me and I do not feel stupid for asking silly questions.

I'll be sure to attend some meets real soon!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE