Big Cat Remains Finally Found?

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Mayb it is a werewolf but it was cryogenically frozen before it morphed back into being human.

Yup I'm with Shaggy Stu werewolf if ever I've seen one.

Last edited:

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
i think you guys got it right,otter, bit worrying if piosons being used, hope the "experts" check on that, What ever happend to it, must of been quick, any animal thats hurt gows for cover, not lie on there back, looking at the stars. for the cameras

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Slightly cleaned up with lightroom... Its not the best of images to play with. If it is big big cat :rolleyes: its a dwarfpigmylongcat.

ihsRl.jpg
:rolleyes:

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
i think you guys got it right,otter, bit worrying if piosons being used, hope the "experts" check on that, What ever happend to it, must of been quick, any animal thats hurt gows for cover, not lie on there back, looking at the stars. for the cameras

Howling at the moon mate.

More proof we are talking werewolf here.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Some otters are huge, they shot one in shetlands in the 19th century, it was eight feet long.

And no, I dont like using grass blades for scale; they vary too much

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yeah, that is indeed an otter. Hardly a BIG cat size even if it was a large example. Not an eight foot one though I'm sure.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Are you sure....is the tail right for an otter? As Toddy says, really need something to scale to................

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Are you sure....is the tail right for an otter? As Toddy says, really need something to scale to................

It's def' an Otter.

Jonathan should put up the pic of a dead bear again, floating down the water...it does look like a werewolf.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE