Big Cat Hunt on in Essex. And BOY is is a....

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
These days a lot of people will have some form of camera on them in the form of a mobile phone. I'm a bit surprised that there isn't more footage and photos being shared.

I don't entirely agree with that, a 'close' encounter would mean having to get out the phone, wait for the camera to fire and by then the subject has gone.
From a distance, here's an example.
08042012978.jpg


That there is a herd of fallow deer with three white ones amongst them. I have a 12 megapixel camera phone, it's very good.
Could that be deer, sheep, cows, goats, donkeys, horses, greyhounds, alpacas? Very hard to tell. For me standing there it was very obvious what I was looking at.
 
LOL. As i understand it, the reason leopards do so is to prevent lions (and hyenas) form taking their kill away from them.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE