M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Im still waiting for the ultimate rifle to come out here

_ultimate_machine_gun_flashlight_fork_knife.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Glad you've said that decorum, I was actually considering buying one.

Don't let one negative experience/opinion* sway you ~ search out JonathanD's review, he and southey both seemed to get on well with it. As with most things in life, getting your mitts on one will tell you whether to go for it or not ;) .

* Don't get me wrong, I think that the handle's a vile travesty of design, engineering and manufacturing
sick0013.gif
. But I'm happy to have others find and think differently :cool: .

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I liked the handle. I found it vastly superior in ergonomics over the Mora and other popular knives including the Wilkinson Sword and SWC Woodlores.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I concur, i find the handle very comfortable, grippy without causing hotspots, and the hammer pommel gives a lovely balance and a pleasing heft.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Good old ergonomics and good old Jack Sprat :cool: .

It just goes to show that the grip enhancers which would shred my hands have high praise from others ~ what suits some might not suit others ;).

(I dare say that I could render one usable if I gave it a quick blat on a sanding belt (or possibly a rehandle job).)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Anyone know where an actual shop in the midlands have any in stock, the only ones I've seen are online.

It'd be a trek, but try Springfields* ~ phone first to make sure thaey have one in.

And, just in case you missed it ... As yet only the part serrated version is available in the UK

* No connections etc.

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Aye, I saw that bit, but if I try the knife and it feels ok in my hand I can import the fine edge, or wait till the some one like USMC does(they have the rest of the BG/Gerber kit atm).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE