Sold Spyderco Selection - (only one left Standard Serrated Edge)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
Three Spyderco Knives - unused - £50 each. Includes postage to the UK from the UK sent Royal Mail Tracked and Signature. Payment via PayPal please. PM if interested (over 18s only).

Only the Standard Serrated Edge is available now, the box doesn't quite match its a plain edge box.

The Double Dyad is sold (bottom one)
The Rookie is sold (top one)

tempImage1hCp7c.jpg

tempImage1P4atL.jpg

Last edited:

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
The twin blade at the bottom goes in the Dyad box.
The one at the top in the Rookie box.
The one in the middle isn't quite right for the remaining box as it's the serrated version but the box is for the plain edge. But it's better than no box.

As a heads up, in terms of pricing you're suggesting someone buying them individually could have them for £150 given they're £50 each, but if they buy as a group it'll cost them £200!

Reactions: Nice65

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
The one in the middle isn't quite right for the remaining box as it's the serrated version but the box is for the plain edge. But it's better than no box.

As a heads up, in terms of pricing you're suggesting someone buying them individually could have them for £150 given they're £50 each, but if they buy as a group it'll cost them £200!
lol thank you for the info - my adding up is nuts lol I have changed it now, thanks again

Reactions: hughtrimble

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK

OMG I am such a idiot sometimes lol, thanks for highlighting - all fixed now

Reactions: hughtrimble

ptr10001

Oct 22, 2007
South Wales
Hi @Every_Cloud not sure if you saw my message but you have sent me the incorrect knife. You have sent the Standard rather than the Rookie. Please could you message me so we can fix this. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0322.JPG
    DSC_0322.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 6

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
I did reply to your email yesterday???

I will send you the other one and PayPal you the money to return the other one. Is that ok ?

I only went on the advice that I was given of you look at the post you can see I thought I sent you the correct one. Tbh they all look the same to me, as you might now these were my late husband’s he kept the knifes separate from the boxes it’s been a nightmare losing him and trying to sort the knives out.

I hope you understand this wasn’t done on purpose

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
I only went on the advice that I was given of you look at the post you can see I thought I sent you the correct one.
They do indeed look very similar, I can understand the confusion.

My advice was that the top one was the Rookie - the knife sent to ptr is the one in the middle of your top image, so it's the Standard.

You can differentiate most easily between those two by the shape of the end of the handle.

Maybe for future listings put little numbers unique to each listing's knives beside each knife so that it'll be even more foolproof? That way you and buyers know for sure what you're both discussing.

Reactions: ptr10001

ptr10001

Oct 22, 2007
South Wales
I did reply to your email yesterday???

I will send you the other one and PayPal you the money to return the other one. Is that ok ?

I only went on the advice that I was given of you look at the post you can see I thought I sent you the correct one. Tbh they all look the same to me, as you might now these were my late husband’s he kept the knifes separate from the boxes it’s been a nightmare losing him and trying to sort the knives out.

I hope you understand this wasn’t done on purpose
Hi that is great news thank you. I was just a bit worried that you had not replied to my message of 5.24pm. No worries thank you for the response. The easy way to tell them apart is the end the Pocket clip is attached to. These things happen. I look forward to getting the Rookie and will return the Standard.

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
Really sorry I sent the standard to someone by accident in stead of the Rookie, am waiting for it to be returned so not possible to sell that to you at present. Shall I hold on to the Buck or package up and send.

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Really sorry I sent the standard to someone by accident in stead of the Rookie, am waiting for it to be returned so not possible to sell that to you at present. Shall I hold on to the Buck or package up and send.
No worries, I'm in no rush for it. If you're happy with my offer I'll PayPal you now and you can send it at your convenience.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE