Sold PE Spyderco Salt 1 - PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cavendish

Subscriber
Sep 1, 2023
London
As the title suggests I would like to sell my plain-edge Spyderco Salt 1 in yellow FRN. It's in the utterly rust-proof and super easy to sharpen H1 steel so would make an ideal knife for use in wet and/or salty conditions. The knife itself has seen only very light use but has been carried in my buoyancy aid a little - hence the cosmetic marks to the clip and the scratches to the blade - but the FRN handles are free of any staining. There is zero horizontal play and it has a nice secure lock-up. All in all it's a really nice user but it's been superceded by a bigger Spyderco so just isn't getting the use. The latest version is c. £125 at Heinnie, so how about £65 inc P&P to a UK address? Paypal only please. NOW SOLD

20240512_153532.jpg
20240512_153522.jpg

Last edited:

Cavendish

Subscriber
Sep 1, 2023
London
Price drop to £55 inc P&P to the UK. For anyone wavering, these really are great knives - both robust and rust-proof!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE