Best value T-shirts I have used in a long time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I like a cotton T shirt to be thick and heavy - not like tissue paper. I also work out in filth and mess them up so don't want to spend a fortune. I used to get the old thick Army ones which were great - but they aren't available so often now.

Anyway - came across these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171336616844

435x435_fitbox-img_005310.JPG

200 gsm (thick heavy cotton) - and they feel really great and strong. Best of all they come in Blue, Black, Grey and Green and are......

£2.50 each including delivery!

I made sure to get some more before sharing (I only have two black one right now - just ordered more in other colours)

Hope this helps someone

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Thanks for the heads up:D.Do you find the sizes accurate and have you found any shrinkage?
Still for the price it's got to be worth a punt.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Only just got them in todays post so not washed yet. They are 100% cotton so I would expect some shrink. The sizing seems accurate but I would go larger rather than smaller as the neck hole is snug (but not annoyingly so)

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
How on earth can they produce them for £2.50 a pop including p + p? They've got to be made in a place where labour costs are zilch. It is certainly a bargain but is it an ethical bargain?

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
How on earth can they produce them for £2.50 a pop including p + p? They've got to be made in a place where labour costs are zilch. It is certainly a bargain but is it an ethical bargain?

I suspect it's bankrupt stock - someone else has already paid for them. They don't need to make much overhead on them at all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE