Best bit of Winter kit

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
My favorite bit of kit was the snugpak sasquatch coat, it was like wearing a sleeping bag. The downside is that it's not waterproof. I say was because I left it back in England at the moment my favorite is a waterproof hood I found, it's even better and warmer than the Lowe alpine mountain hat.

I'm thinking of going to Paris for winter or some of the winter so I need warm waterproof gear at a cheap price.
 
Dachstein gloves and mitts.
patagonia mixmaster jacket.
north cape fleece salopettes
paramo gear
patagonia fleece balaclava
brynje top, amazing kit !!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE