Berry picker comp registration

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Well I'll come clean and admit I havn't got around to making one yet :(
As I suspect maybe the case with some of the other people who showed some initial interest. Do folks want a couple of weeks extension or go with what we've got. Which appears to be around 2 entries at the moment :confused:
I'm easy, we can vote on the 2 entries or if everyone agrees (of course including the 2 who've got their backsides in gear) we can give it a couple more weeks or so.............................. I'm as guilty as anyone else, but do still want to make one.
What d'ya think :rolleyes:

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
That might give me time to make another but what about the other entrants? Might not 2 weeks be better since some of use that have already entered one might not want to take the extra time to either improve there entry pickers of make a 'better' one?Just my two peneth worth, what do the other 'guys' think?

rickety-root

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2006
leicester
i have made one but haven't gotten round to photographing and posting it yet - was going to do it after work this evening, as today was the deadline.

rickety-root

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2006
leicester
At last, here is my effort. Not terribly nice to look at, maybe (bit of a Franfenstein's monster!), and not terribly natural I know, but cheap and I think it would work, which I can say since I can't actually try it out!

Made from a 25p Asda fish slice and a 50p Ikea jug, ten minutes with a Dremil and three pot rivets.

IMGP0793.jpg

IMGP0794.jpg

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Well as a lot of people have been busy, shall we give it till 15th April. I know it's a lot longer than we originally planned, but there's no rush.
So we'll give it another couple of weeks to give folks a bit longer

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
confused! - just noticed this thread and thought - 'eek, wheres my post gone' - then i realised there are two similar threads so as not knowing which one is the 'master' i'll link to my other post HERE! ;)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I'll be taking a small break for a while so I won't be able to continue with this. Feel free someone else to pick up the organisation and good luck.

Cheers and thanks for those who took part, there's some good looking 'pickers 'bin made.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE