Sold Berghaus Munro Rucksack

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
8,160
4,758
W.Sussex
Familiar to most, the Munro is a 35ltr bag with a deserved following. Mine was bought new and hasn’t seen more than a handful of outings as I find it bigger than I need for a daysack. Pole clips on sides are very handy if you use walking or ski poles, condition is excellent with no marks or signs of wear. Daylight today is horrible, but I will post some pics tomorrow.

Looking for £60/£50 inc. signed post and PayPal.


91-D997-C0-8-C5-A-4-AF8-9-FFE-9-FAF596-A85-B5.jpg


5524-BCD3-5-D06-409-C-B9-B6-BCF31-BC48486.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: beachlover
I can’t believe that’s not been snapped up Rich. One of the best packs I own - lightweight and nigh on indestructible. I’d have it as a spare, but mine is going to outlive me as it is. :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE