Belt rig ( pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well were do I start!!
The belt was made for me by (fatbob) solid brass hard wear hand tooled custom bespoke dragon tooled across the back and my initials tooled in runes at the front awesome job and a massive thanks to him and his hard work .

Made by (juttle)
Next onto the possibles pouch the horizontal Carry attachable and detachable knife sheath,this can also be belt worn separately, and the multi carry golok sheath which can be worn belt carry or strapped to a pack .
The knife was also made by (bob) juttle 01 tool steel full tang filework (by me) scales are spalted sycamore and black liners .a massive thanks to bob for all his hard work
There are so many carry options for this rig I did not photo all
Here's a few for your perusal excuse the leatherman pouch this will also be changed to leather ASAP.
What do you think???
null_zpsf641652f.jpg

null_zpsa3771d9c.jpg

null_zpsb3ffe360.jpg

null_zps4da444e4.jpg

null_zps75ed896c.jpg

image-7.jpg

I'm hoping the guys will be along to elaborate on the specs and so forth .
Thanks again guys great work .
Pics added of the knife
null_zps0aa5d2a9.jpg

null_zpsde7bf8ca.jpg

null_zps0d86fd99.jpg

Hope you all like
Pics of the pouch
null_zps661c4244.jpg

null_zps237427e3.jpg

null_zps842a95a7.jpg

Last edited:

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
That is stunning Trev! Looks like a really great set-up, very versatile and looks great too. That knife is also stunning! I really love the possibles pouch too, simple yet elegant in my mind. Very nice mate! :)

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Thanks guys.
What amazes me is that by the time it's all finished it will be the joint effort of three leather smiths and they have all matched the same colour and the styles still shine as a nice combination

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Great craftsmanship...really nice set...I like it alot :)
Now you just need to do something about the Leatherman pouch ;)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Good God Man, you've got half a cow strapped on there! And a very nicely sorted cow. Great rig, you must be chuffed with that, and in classic "intrepid explorer brown" which is the best colour for leather IMHO.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Good God Man, you've got half a cow strapped on there! And a very nicely sorted cow. Great rig, you must be chuffed with that, and in classic "intrepid explorer brown" which is the best colour for leather IMHO.

I'm more than happy mate (I'm as happy as a pig in ----) I'm going to add more pics of the back of the pouch and golok sheath to show the attachment fittings and also pics of the knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE