Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
beer%20belly.jpg

:Wow:
Now, don't get me wrong ... but you seriously need to loose that belly mate ...

All yokes aside: Saw this on the telly a few weeks back, but completely forgot to mention it, so here it is.

The Beer belly
http://www.thebeerbelly.com
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/fake-beer-belly-gets-you-tanked-140140.php

home_center_top.jpg

Nice little gadget, maybe in combination with a daypack when you go out in the woods (and works a treat when watching all RM DVDs - full marathon, non-stop)? And it's even possible to add the BCUK logo, isn't that great?! It's all you ever wanted!! :D

bushtank

Nomad
Jan 9, 2007
king lynn
Im one of those over weight fit gits blood pressure is good cholestrol is also good and my blood sugar is very good at 5.1 the norm. im a beer monster well and wine but i always have a good diet and do my 5 a day if not more

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
thomasturnbull said:
Im one of those over weight fit gits blood pressure is good cholestrol is also good and my blood sugar is very good at 5.1 the norm. im a beer monster well and wine but i always have a good diet and do my 5 a day if not more

Good for you old chap!!:)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
addyb said:
Come on you guys, everyone knows that when you're a 40+ male a beer gut is a matter of personal pride!

Just think Ahjno, in a few years you'll have one too!

Don't think so.
- I don't drink.
- I've got a high metabolism: I can eat what I want, without gaining weight :D

I hope you're not saying I'm getting old :eek: , because my birthday is within 2 weeks ... :red:

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Hey, you're only five years older than I am so you're not even close to being 40. :D

I'm in the same category you are Johan, I also don't drink and have that rare, highly desirable ability to eat whatever I want and not gain weight.

Happy birthday, anyway!

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE