Bearclaw "Possibles Bag"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I just received it in the post today (thanks Gary) along with a crusader mug, crusader hanger, and water bottle and it is perfect for one day trips either away from camp/home.

You can fit basically all you need into it. Knife, sharpening etc, matches, water bottle, folding mug (found my one!), your billy (crusader mug and hanger), and some food. It's great!

I'll get some pics as i have just swapped my new digi taday for another one.

:biggthump

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Jake Rollnick said:
I just received it in the post today
You can fit basically all you need into it. Knife, sharpening etc, matches, water bottle, folding mug (found my one!), your billy (crusader mug and hanger), and some food. It's great!

Mine turned up yesterday, but i didn't get to see it because my good lady has hidden it until christmas :cry: B****R !!

Hang on, I've just seen what you've managed to get into it. That's pretty amazing. I'm sure I couldn't get that into mine. :shock:

Cheers,

martin

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Oh hang on, I think I got confused. Did you get the bigger green shoulder bag in the Rucksacks section?
Sorry, I thought you meant the leather possibles pouch in the misc section. I would have been well impressed if you managed to get all of that into the leather one. :eek:): :eek:): :eek:):

Cheers,

Martin

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it........:roll: :slap: :slap: :slap:

You know what i meant!!!! :rolmao: :rolmao:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Squidders said:
Oh, that's a good point... I'm easily enough confused without Gary naming two things the same :eek:):

They are not the same!! :?:

One is a possibles pouch - worn on the belt as all good pouches should be.

The other

It a possibles bag - carried over the shoulder like a haversack.

Now wheres the confusion? :wink: PEE WEE understood it! :wink:

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
I would just like to apologise for my contribution to this confusion. But in my defence, I would like to state that it was Squidders that first mentined the word Pouch, not me !! :theyareon
And pee-w... Sorry jake was in no way to blame :0:

Cheers,

Martin

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Looks like it will do a fine job as a possibles bag. I picked up a Finnish gas mask bag for the same purpose. The canvas bags are tough and can carry an extraordinary amount of gear it seems. Mine has come in handy for day hikes and works great for gathering purposes.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
This thing looks like a gas mask bag. I suppose the only critism i can think of is the ease of opening/closing. It's one of those double loop things. But other than that...rel bargain!

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Jake Rollnick said:
This thing looks like a gas mask bag. I suppose the only critism i can think of is the ease of opening/closing. It's one of those double loop things. But other than that...rel bargain!

Old Indian custom is to use what's available. :wink: As cheap (free even) as possible. :eek:):

I have a problem with the old WWII snap closures on the bag I bought, it comes open too easy sometimes. Then I follow the trail of gear to find my way back home. :roll: :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE