BCUK Ventile Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
At the BCUK bushmoot this year Stuart displayed a Ventile Jacket he has designed and had made exclusively for sale via BCUK. I havn't yet seen it officially announced, but lots of people were expressing interest at the moot including myself. I would now like to order a couple for myself and my wife. Is it possible to order them yet? Where do we send out sheckels? and are there pictures available to remind us how good it was?

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
Great stuff. These things always seem to have a habit of taking much, much longer than anyone anticipated, so we should all be happy to wait until you have a final product to announce and wow us with.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
ArkAngel said:
Sounds very interesting...wasn't at the moot so havn't seen one but would love to see some piccies?

I'll second this ....... does anyone have any pics?? ........even blurry ones from a distance would do?!? :)

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
Just to refresh this thread, does anyone know about this and when it is likely to appear, any photo's would be good too. I cant seem to get onto the 'shop' at the moment, so i dont know if its in there.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I've got one - it's superb. Single Ventile (double across the shoulders), full length water resistant zip, two zippered chest pockets and two hand warmer pockets (again, with WR zippers), a really good hood that you can fold away into the collar and velcro cuffs is about it. It's beautifully made by West Winds. I hope I'm not breaking some core rule in writing this and I'm afraid I haven't got any pictures of it in action but it has hardly been off my back since it arrived. Fantastic - get one if you possibly can.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Chopper said:
I tried the link above and it won't let me in, not a very good sales tactic :)

No mate

Become a full member
Subscribe to the Mag
go to the FM forum
Get a jacket

All money well spent (an investment you might say)

Cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE