bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mimo

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2020
London
Sorry for the stupid question but...what was the "free gift" for taking the "gold" option? Just wondering if it was related to this, and how to get one!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
No, it's not a T-shirt, it's usually a badge, car sticker or the like.
We used to only have one level of membership which had a free gift, then in agreement with Martyn of British Blades (RIP) so that the sites would be more consistent, I created a £10 lower priced option, hence the difference.

We do have t-shirts for sale, I've recently done a stock take so I can post up info if you're interested?

Reactions: mimo and Jay_jay27

Jay_jay27

Forager
Dec 29, 2020
Uk
We used to only have one level of membership which had a free gift, then in agreement with Martyn of British Blades (RIP) so that the sites would be more consistent, I created a £10 lower priced option, hence the difference.

We do have t-shirts for sale, I've recently done a stock take so I can post up info if you're interested?
I’m new here but spotted an older post with a rather smart looking black hoodie. Do you have any of those still Tony ? Would be interested if you did.

jay

mimo

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2020
London

Sure, please do put up some info, and thanks for coming back to me. I believe my badge is on its way at some point!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE