bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
My T-shirt came yesterday, I had ordered one of the new printed ones. I have to say I am very happy with it. Its a good quality T-shirt and the print have been done well. To those who have said that they don't like the look of the printed ones then I have to say it dose look better in real life, The photos do not do it justice , I ordered mine in brown and the white print on the back looks good. I understand that they might not be to everyone's taste but I am more than happy with mine and I would recommend them to anyone.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
I'd go for an embroidered one too. Can you outline sizing, please? (I am between Med and Large and prefer not to be draped in my kit :p)

Ref the back, I too would prefer an alternative to the web address. Does there need to be anything on the back? The embroidered leaf is classy IMHO.

All the best.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Just wondering whether a more subtle design with the screen-printed shirts might help...

bcuk_t.jpg

Sorry if I'm toe-stepping... just an idea.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Nice t shirt design - I'd buy one if they were available at the moot.. Or as a hoody or as a baseball cap, I'm adaptable like that.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....my embroidered one is in brown and as tony knows, i love it....just wore it for two very hot sweaty days at a show this weekend and i live in fear of it becoming damaged or stained.

but the olive green looks groovy too though i'm still liking the brown more.

not a fan of screen print AT ALL.

in fact...i feel a tad nauseous just thinking about screen printing.

s

ps....i also love the simplicity of mine and tshirts that have large designs and stuff plastered all over them make my hair hurt.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
your hair hurt? I don't remember your hair being hugely substantial so we need to look after that....

T-shirts are in hand, obviously we're going to have to do a mix of printed and embroidered....

Thanks for your comments mate goodjob

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
oi oi mr cheekypants!!! lolol

i've just ironed my bcuk tshirt and whilst doing so i had a good look at it....its had a lot of wear yet its superb....top quality and probably the best tshirt of its kind i've ever owned....the fabric is lovely, even and holding its shape, embroiderys great etc etc

the label says ''Gildan Activewear'' and if the new batch are not exactly the same in every!!! way i'm quitting bcuk for ever. and leatherwork. then i'm going to get a horrible office job in the city and whilst i sit at my desk sulking in my suit i'll plot my revenge on tony for saying i'm a baldy....fuelled by the fury of knowing that i'll be facing traffic and a three hour commute home at the end of the day.

xxx:p

your hair hurt? I don't remember your hair being hugely substantial so we need to look after that....

T-shirts are in hand, obviously we're going to have to do a mix of printed and embroidered....

Thanks for your comments mate goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE