BCUK Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
first bit of the thread

guys he earns more then me so might turn into a kitaholic.
I hope we have the sharpening master doing his thing again. I really want to see just how good a sharpe edge can be

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have just had a thought... many of us gearoholics are constantly ordering things for one reason or another... usually another...

If before the meet some people are thinking about ordering anything that would require postage or incur delivery charges, maybe perform a few bulk orders, chip in using paypal or something and just distribute stuff at the meet... just a thought and obviously it would rely on a fair bit of trust etc but we're all good (if slightly nuts) people here.

feel free to shoot me down in flames :nana:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Squidders that's not bad idea. :)

We ought to try and make use of our bulk buying power to get costs down etc. I would be happy to chip in to the pot for a few items. Not sure what I need yet but I always NEED something.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Do you think that helps the situation most of us poor souls on this forum are in??

;)

nameless

Forager
Jan 1, 2004
at home
Hey
Any chance of one in ireland next year or somthing like that if we could get sombody to organise it or along those lines.........:rolmao:
Adam

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Ok guys.... this thread is about the BCUK 2005 meetup.... NOT bulk buying.... please keep all buying/selling/trading/offers to the members classified section.

Thank you for your time

:biggthump
Ed

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Hmm - I probably won't be able ot make it to that part of the counry at that time of year - however, I'm sure someone mentioned organising a second/alternative one elsewhere... any chance of it being a bit further North/more centre-of-the-country? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE