BCUK Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Funny enough, that was talk of forming a splinter group, called the Real BCUK, where we would make charcloth in a Microwave and instead of having Hammocks and Hootchies we would have Motor Homes.............then someone shouted out SPLITTERS!

J

Jamie

there was also the 12v powered cold box that I saw.....who was that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a tenner now buys my silence!!!!!! :roll:

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Ha ha and so it shall be recorded in the annals of history, that the REAL BCUK splinter faction neo tribal subversive group was formed one DRY weekend in wales from the need for COLD BEER...... :eek:):
So when is the DPM 12v coolbox appearing in the woodland organics shop guys ?
Rich

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ahhh, this time last week Stuart and Ed were starting their slot...Peter was setting up the forge and everyone else was getting excited....

I wonder how many weeks I'm going to think back and say to myself....this time two weeks ago...three weeks ago... :rolmao:

Simon

Nomad
Jul 22, 2004
Addington, Surrey
it was this time last week that i picked up and carried one of the biggest post vices I have ever seen all the way to the fort, when Peter could have driven it down. :roll:

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Yeah, but when I did move the 110, someone nicked my space... :D

Just been forging most of today too - running a charcoal forge again along with the propane. I now have several straight coil springs and a large quantity of striaghtened garage door spring. Julian, OTOH, has a new blade. 2nd knife he has forged and he wants to do a recurve! :rolleyes:

(carried the vice myself this time, too)

Simon

Nomad
Jul 22, 2004
Addington, Surrey
ah but was it 100 yards over uneven sandy terrain? :wink: ... not whinging really ... I offered .. my responsibility when I woke up next day aching :shock:

will Julian's new knife supersede the osborne? .. I think not :nono:

nothing wrong with wanting to do a recurve ....... my first knife was a differentially hardened tanto/bushcraft/western/scandi hybrid :eek:):

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
And this time last week most of us were round a big fire, chatting, planning, laughing and looking forward to the next day full of more adventure. It was a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE