Battery/pouch for Surefire L4 (torch) questions?

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Can anyone please recommend a reputable and good priced supplier for batteries (123A Lithium) and bits for a Surefire L4. Just got the torch which I am really impressed with but need to feed it!! Do surefire branded batteries really make a difference over other makes? Also looking for a pouch/holster does anyone know which one fits this torch V20, V21 etc and where you can recommend buying one from??

Many thanks

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
Surefire sells spare battery carriers and batteries at a reasonable price.

I have been buying my batteries from botac . They have great prices (20 batteries for $20 US). While some people do not like botach, i have never had any problems with them in the years I have been buying stuff from them.

My battery carrier is a witz case. I carry an assortment of batteries in there. Mine holds 7 AA, 4 AAA, and 4 123A. They are separated by cotton pads to avoid contacts touching, eliminate rattling and gives me extra tinder. It is waterproof and can hold a good supply of whatever configuration you want. I will probably change my mix to just mostly 123A's and a few AAA's as those are my most commonly used outdoors.

I also carried the AA's because that is what my wife and kids were using. But now that I got my wife a Surefire, we can change the mix before our next camping trip next week.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Thanks Hanzo thats useful I looked at the Surefire website but it doesnt look like they will ship direct to the UK. I am ideally looking for a Uk supplier or one that will ship.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE