Basic Campcraft Weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Firecrest is one of those womany types I think. i can't make this time, but boy that place looks beautiful and I would interested in another time.

Yes I am occasionally one of those womany things! :) Still not sure if Im going or not, it depends on me booking days off work. Do the dates fall on a friday or a saturday?

Yes they do. Thats one step closer for me going then

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Heck, I paid for another one of them bloody art stalls for that sunday. Looks like I probably wont be going, Ill be busy sat in a booth wasting my time again!

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I think there was another thread for the list of names but i cant find it anyway I plan to come with Andywinkk so see you there :)
shame you cant make it firecrest but you must keep the pennies rolling in

Well I wouldnt mind but I sold nothing last time I did it, no matter how cheap I made my stuff (like £10!!) so Im rolling more pennies out than in!
unfortunately Ive paid ahead by cheque for the stall otherwise I d be wary of doing it again.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Well I wouldnt mind but I sold nothing last time I did it, no matter how cheap I made my stuff (like £10!!) so Im rolling more pennies out than in!
unfortunately Ive paid ahead by cheque for the stall otherwise I d be wary of doing it again.

Awww shame you cant make it, another time maybe. Its still on for everyone else who fancies it, i'm not taking names as I'll be going either way, see you there guys

F

Flumpie

dag nab it i think i'm booked for a camp!!!!

i love the lakes and probably could have got another quality day in more terrain i need to be aware of for my MLT :eek:(

i so enjoyed this weekend just gone in Middlewodd Scout Camp site was thinking it could kick start me for a winter outdoor fest... well i supose the next meet is the end of January 09 ? unless anyone knows of things sooner?

Jan x

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK

i love the lakes and probably could have got another quality day in more terrain i need to be aware of for my MLT :eek:(

i so enjoyed this weekend just gone in Middlewodd Scout Camp site was thinking it could kick start me for a winter outdoor fest... well i supose the next meet is the end of January 09 ? unless anyone knows of things sooner?

Jan x

I put small events on all year round in the North Yorks/Lakes areas all free of charge, so I'll keep you informed.

Best Regards

Gray

That is a dam shame I just saw the pic you did of the billys ( via email ) and you should be getting much more than that , but then its better to sell them than not at all its a tough game to be in

Jan x
thats a bummer hope to see you at middlewood now I know I got the dates mixed up lmao

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
First: The following is NOT going to lead to any improper approaches... :p
Second: Are there going to be any women at this meet? (Wives, girlfriends, singles, anything)

I'll probably head up but my missus is in 2 minds. Might be able to persuade her if there were going to be some more of the (MUCH!) fairer sex there. :)

My missus will be coming and she is a real girlie girl.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester

Jan x

Jan, Whats the meet at the end of Jan?????????????

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
That is a dam shame I just saw the pic you did of the billys ( via email ) and you should be getting much more than that , but then its better to sell them than not at all its a tough game to be in
Mental nurse was asking if Id thought of doing a nice pic of you and him at the forge :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE