Barmah hats

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Any body know any shops where I can try different Barmah hats in the north west say 50 miles around Manchester

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I'm looking for one of these as well - a squashy kangaroo - but I can't find a stockist near me (Glos) to try them. I'm told that they can vary in size a bit and I don't want to risk £50 on one that doesn't fit.

You could be in luck up there - try this link:

http://www.thehatcompany.com/

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Now sorted from Keswick went for a Barmah Bronco and had half the shop on to find one that fitted well so glad I did not get one mail order probably paid a bit over the odds but at least it fits

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Got mine delivered today from the Hat Company - fits a treat though I reckon this might be a stroke of luck rather than judgement. Can't wait to use it for real (rather than posing in front of the bathroom mirror...)

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Got mine delivered today from the Hat Company - fits a treat though I reckon this might be a stroke of luck rather than judgement. Can't wait to use it for real (rather than posing in front of the bathroom mirror...)

I know what you mean, I even drove home in mine to wear it in was my excuse, had a few funny looks when we got stuck in the traffic near Preston!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE