Balloch to Cardross yesterday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Myself my mate & the new Kelly Kettle went for a wee 6 hour donner yesterday. Im not going to write a story because i already did and my computer crashed and i lost it :aargh4: :aargh4:

Anyway

Local Spring
IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Kill site
IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

Kelly with Loch Lomond in the background
IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

The last one is a bit of rowan that i picked up on my travels.

Cheers
Scott

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Good trip. Used to walk that trip and swap minibus keys with another instructor at the top, when I took P6 grps up when I worked at Blairvadach OEC near Rhu. I don't remember that wee ruined tower house/chapel though. Must find that for a geocache spot !.

Nick

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
Yeah sure is. It used to be an old army one on a chain but we have a guy who is up this hill every day and he put a new one at it for everone to use. You could say he is the janitor for the hill and he isn't getting paid for it :) A very nice man.

Scott

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
Good trip. Used to walk that trip and swap minibus keys with another instructor at the top, when I took P6 grps up when I worked at Blairvadach OEC near Rhu. I don't remember that wee ruined tower house/chapel though. Must find that for a geocache spot !.

Nick

Its a small castle and its just over the back from Asker farm and before St Peters College if that makes sense? Im sure it will be marked on a map.

We went up to the top of the Stonemollan hill and turned jeft and headed up to the trig point then headed down into Cardross from there.

Cheers
Scott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE