baker / campfire tent for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
My campfire tent is up for sale.

It has been used for 2 nights over the BCUK middlewood meet. It is the first tent we have have made and now we have the bug. Other tents are in the pipeline and to fund this I am now having to sell mine.

The tent is made from green light weight cotton canvas. It is made from rot and waterproof canvas. The tent is 7 ft wide with a bedroom area that is 5 ft deep. The main poles are 5 ft 4 tall and the front poles are 5ft 11 tall. This size enables two adults to sleep in comfort with all of their kit stored in the porch. The poles are steel folding tent poles and there will be a full set of pegs. The guy lines are reflective and have glow in the dark line locks fitted.

We had a small fire set up in the porch area and it kept us toasty warm all night.

The tent weights 8.6 kg with everything included. The tent alone weights 5.1 kg and the poles and pegs are 3.5 kg. So it could be easily carried between two people or in your canoe.

Photo's

campfire&

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

£400 ono

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers Greg

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
This tent is currently withdrawn from sale as it is up with Magikelly who has kindly agreed to do a full review for me. Hopefully he will post it on here as well as SOTP.

Cheers Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE