Sold Terra Nova Superlite Voyager (2 man 3/4 season tent)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Terra Nova Superlite Voyager in green.

This is a Superlite version of the well known semi-geodesic Voyager, from Terra Nova, now discontinued for the eye-wateringly expensive Ultra version.

2 person, 3/4 season. Weight is around 1.5kg, according to product pages

This is a solid little tent, with decent headroom and sleeps two 6 foot blokes, with room for packs in the porch.
A product page from an old retail page here:

There’s a review here: https://www.mudandroutes.com/classic-gear-terra-nova-voyager-tent/

Pitching instructions:

There are a couple of videoes on YouTube with better details.

Here’s the current full-fat version of the tent that may be useful for dimensions:

Condition:
Was bought quite some time ago, after using my mate’s full-fat voyager, but I’ve never really used it (as we always used his tent).

Has been used only once, for two nights on a low level valley camp, summer last year. Saw some rain but was thoroughly dried off and aired after. As such it seems In excellent condition with all the bits and bobs.

Trying to work out how to take more detailed pics but I don’t have much outdoor space here

Price:
Asking £225 inc postage to UK. Not after swaps as I’ve bought a hefty car camping tent

Attachments

• IMG_7418.jpeg
    IMG_7418.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 10

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Some pics:

Has the manual, repair patches, pole repair kit etc. pegs are there, one has a slight curve.

pics of all parts (black is tent base, yellow is inner, green is outer).

Attachments

• IMG_7426.jpeg
    IMG_7426.jpeg
    721.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7427.jpeg
    IMG_7427.jpeg
    445.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7428.jpeg
    IMG_7428.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7430.jpeg
    IMG_7430.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7431.jpeg
    IMG_7431.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7433.jpeg
    IMG_7433.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 5

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE